Equiniti - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s benefits administration vendor assessment for Equiniti Group is a comprehensive assessment of Equiniti’s benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefits administration and identifying vendor suitability for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Equiniti Group is a provider of technology, administration, processing, and payment services in the U.K.
Its benefits administration offering includes pension administration services for DB, DC and hybrid schemes, as well as flexible benefits administration.
Equiniti serves ~7.3m pension administration members.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Equiniti’s benefits administration offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook