Empyrean Benefits Solutions - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's benefits administration vendor assessment for Empyrean is a comprehensive assessment of Empyrean's beneftis administration services offering and capablities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of benefits adminisration and identifying vendor suitabllity for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analystst and investors specializing in the benefits administrations sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Empyrean is a provider of technology and services for managing employee health.
Empyrean's benefits administration services offering includes H&W administration, COBREA administration, sprading account administration, ACA services, and call center support.
Empyren has ~400 benefits administration clients, and serves ~3m participants
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Empyrean's benefits administration offerings, capablities, and market and financial strength, including
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook