EXL Services - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on EXL provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q3 Performance: continues momentum from H1, led by Analytics, with Operations Management delivering strong growth in Insurance, Healthcare and F&A. Consulting remains a work in progress.
Gross margin up to highest level since Q1 2016, boosted by improved productivity, partially offset by acquisition headwind.
Another good quarter for new client wins: more wins in 2017 YTD than all of 2016.
Investing in U.S. centers, for delivery and client showcase purposes
Continues to invest in product development
M&A remains focused on U.S., and on Healthcare Sector: Large
Operations Management Transaction Anticipated in Q1 FY18
The Quarterly Update, available to program subscribers, is 10 pages.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on EXL, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at EXL’s BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook