EXL - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Upddate on EXL provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Servicesmarkets
- Sourcing managerrs monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsoucring services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services.
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in theBPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q3 Performance: 9.5% organic topline with continuing momentum in Analytics; Operations Management growth though Healthcare a short-term challenge
Q3 2018 revenues in line with expectations
Growth was dominated by Analytics, now accounting for nearly 36% of total revenues, boosted by a first-time contribution from SCIO; even excluding SCIO, Analytics delivered strong double digit organic growth.
Management is very bullish about Analytics, highlingting the successful integration of acquisitions made over the last few years.
Operations Management revenues led by F&A and Insurance
Health Integration remmains a challenge though revenues appear to have bottomed out. The action plan includes improving opeational delivery and implementing CareRadius. Expects Health Integrated will not break even until end H1 2019. Health Integrated is expected to have a 1.3 to15 pt impact on adjusted operating margin for full year 2018.
- Full year guidance confirmed
- Demand environment remains strong
Various initatives in place for talent ddevelopment and talent acquisition.
$150 strategic investment form Orogen
The Quarterly Update, available to program subscribers, is 12 pages.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on EXL, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at EXL's BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identificationn of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook