EXL- Next Generation Life, Annuities & Pensions BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Life, annuities and pensions BPS profile on EXL is a comprehensive assessment of EXL's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of life, annuities and pensions BPS services and identifying vendor suitability for life, annuities and pensions BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes EXL's offerigns and capabilities in the life, annuities and pensions BPS sector.
EXL is a licensed TPA provider in all U.S. states. In terms of analytics and consulting capabilities, EXL also has offices in the U.S. and Singapore. It has delivery centers for LA&P BPS in India, Philippines, and the U.S.
Insurance is the most important sector for EXL and accounted for 42% of EXL's revenues in Q3 2017.
EXL possitions as looking deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. It is increasingly starting its analysis of customer journeys and is using the EXLerator framework to apply technologies such as RPA and machine learning.
Scope of the Report
The report provies a comprehensive and objective analysis of EXL's next generation life, annuiites and pensions BPS offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, empahsis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base inncluding the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key services components
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability including technologies used and the location of delivery locations