EXL- Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality profile on EXL is a comprehensive assessment of EXL’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark
themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
EXL began supporting the travel, transportation, and hospitality sector in 2010 when it acquired a U.S. multinational travel company's delivery center in India with ~750 employees offering middle and back-office services. Customer experience services were initially limited, but over the last four years, it has expanded its offerings portfolio. Today, in customer experience services for the sector, it provides customer care, sales, business travel support, claims management, helpdesk, CX analytics, WFM, and consulting. It supports voice, chat, SMS, email, social media, web and mobile channels, and has established centralized command centers for travel and hospitality clients.
EXL has ~1.5k dedicated employees for the sector, based in eight delivery centers and supporting ~25 languages. It has six travel and hospitality clients including travel management companies, airport operations and support service company, and OTAs.
It has ~27k employees in 43 delivery centers in nine countries, supporting ~750 clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of EXL’s customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook