Ditgtal CX Services
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Digital Customer Experience Services report is a market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating the art of the possible and the perspectives of their peers towards next generation customer services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target digital & service transformation opportunities within customers experience
- Financial analysts and ivestors specializing in the IT services and BPS sectors.
Scope of the Report
The report is based on interview with CX Services providers and clients. It analyzes the worldwide market for customer experience services and addressses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for CX Services?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global for CX Services?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global CX Services by geography?
- Whatis the market ssize and projected grwoth for the global CZ Services by client industry?
- What are the top drivers for adoption of CX Services?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by clients of CX Services?
- What factors are inhibiting clients adoption of CX Services?
- What are the main CX Services offeringss and services provided by vendors?
-What is the current pattern of delivery location and how is this changing?
- What are the tools and framework used by CX Servies vendors for delivery and how are these changing?
- What are the tools and framworks used by CX Services vendors and how are these changing?
- What are the selection criteria, challenges and critical success factors for CX Services.
Key Issues & Highlights
The Customer experience services market is approxximately $72.4bn (2018), growing at 5.1% CAAGR through 2022. North America and Europe represent over 60% of the market. Customer care is the largest service line with revenue generation the fastest growing. Key client needs are customer satisfaction improvement and adding scale for delivery. THey wat digitalization of their support and scales programs with increased use of digital and self-service channels and reduced dependency on voice. Vendors offerings cover consulting services, technology implementation such as unified agent desktop and next-best-action tools, digital channels enablement and experience with RPA implementation. Vendor deploy self-services models and automation as transformation levers.