Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall’s “Digital Marketing Services” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the digital marketing services outsourcing market
- Operational decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of digital marketing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target DMS opportunities
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPS sector, including digital marketing services.
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the worldwide market for digital marketing services and addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for digital marketing services?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global digital marketing services market by service line?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global digital marketing services market by geography?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global digital marketing services market by industry vertical?
- What are the top drivers for adoption of digital marketing services?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by clients of digital marketing services?
- What factors are inhibiting client adoption of digital marketing services?
- What are the main digital marketing services offerings and services provided by vendors?
- What combination of services is typically provided within digital marketing contracts and what new services are being added?
- What is the current pattern of delivery location and how is this changing?
- What are the tools and frameworks used by digital marketing services vendors for delivery and how are these changing?
- What are the selection criteria, challenges and critical success factors for digital marketing services?
Key Findings & Highlights
The global digital marketing services market is estimated at $40bn (in 2016), growing at 3.4% CAAGR through 2021.
Content management is the largest marketing BPS service line. There is an established practice for clients to work with traditional marketing agencies, with a growing share of BPS and consulting providers work. At the same time, BPS providers and marketing consultancies are challenging traditional marketing agencies, relying on their pedigree in consulting, analytics, and technology integration.
Customer experience BPS providers are increasingly expanding into marketing services to offer a complete sales and customer experience product suite.