Digital Risk - Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan (M&L) BPS vendor assessment for Digital Risk is a comprehensive assessment of Digital Risk’s next generation M&L BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for M&L BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Digital Risk’s offerings and capabilities in mortgage and loan BPS. Digital Risk is one of a number of mortgage and loan BPS companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Digital Risk is a publicly listed IT and BPS services provider which is majority owned (60.5%) by private equity firm Blackstone. From 2006 to 2013, EDS and then HP acquired a significant ownership interest in Digital Risk, starting at 40% and rising to 60%. Mphasis entered the M&L BPS business in 2013, with the acquisition of Digital Risk Services for $175m.
Digital Risk was founded in 2005 to provide loan review services for defaulted loans in mortgage backed securities through analytics and heuristic models. Over time it expanded, providing BPS services to lenders and services. In 2011, Digital Risk introduced analytics and mortgage origination solutions to its offering set; over time, it acquired origination licenses from 48 out of 50 U.S. states. In 2013, Digital Risk was acquired by Mphasis for its origination, forensics, collateral valuation and analytics offerings in mortgage services. Mphasis renamed its M&L BPS business as ‘Digital Risk, an Mphasis company’ in order to establish a clear brand identity for its M&L services activities. All of Digital Risks' M&L BPS is delivered in support of U.S. based lenders.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of M&L offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook