Digital Customer Experience Services: How India Can Lead the World
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality report is a market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating the art of the possible and the perspective of theri peers towards next generation customer services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target digital and service transformation opportunities within customer service in the travel, transport, and hospitality sector
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and BPS sector.
Scope of the Report
The report is based on interviews with CX services providers and clients. It analyzes the worldwide market for customer experience services in travel, transport, hospitality, and logistics sectors and addresses the folowing questions:
- What is the current and future market for CX Services in travel, transport, hospitality, and logistics sectors?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global for CX Services in the TT&H sectors?
-What is the market size and projected growth for the global CX Services in TT&H by geography?
- What are the top drivers for adoption of CX Services in TT&H?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by clients of CX Services in TT&H?
- What factors are inhibiting clients adpotion of CX Services in TT&H?
- What are the main CX Services offerings and services provided by vendors for their sectors?
- What is the current pattern of ddelivery location and how is this changing?
- What are the tools and framwork used by CX Services vendors for delivery and how are these changing?
- What are the slections ccirtieria, challenges and critical success factors for CX Services in TT&H?
Key Issues & Highlights
The customer experience services in travel, transport, hospitality, and
logistics market is estimated at ~6% of the global CX market (2017),
growing at 4.9% CAAGR through 2021. North America and Europe
represent over half of the market. Customer care is the largest service
line, with revenue generation the fastest growing.
Key client needs from CX service operations are to generate
additional revenues including from new sales, up-sell and cross-sell,
and retention; to improve customer satisfaction levels with better
customer service quality, self-service, personalization; and to achieve
cost reduction through automation.
Vendors’ key offerings include cost optimization through offshoring
and workflow automation, primarily in the back-office processes,
revenue uplift, and customer satisfaction improvement through
improved agent training, use of analytics, and omni-channel delivery.