DXC Technology - Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation EUC Services vendor assessment for DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessment of DXC Technology’s next generation EUC services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
IN May 2016, Tysons, Virginia based CSC announced that it was acquiring the Enterprise Services (ES) divison of HPE. As of April 1, 2017, when the merger was completed, CSC and HPE Enterprise Services re-branded as DXC Technology. DXC Technology will operate 31 strategic delivery centers and 91 data centers in over 70 countires, servicing ~6k clients. 55% of its labor force will be operating in low-cost gegraphies in 21 global delivery centers. Of CSC and HPEES' top 200 account account, there is a less than 15% overlap in the revenue steams. NelsonHall estimate that full-year 2017 revenues will be ~$26bn for DXC Technology.
DXC Technology provides next generation end-user computing services as part of its Workplace and Mobility practice.
DXC Technology is a significant provider of workplace solutions, supporting 8,5m end-users globally, and serving clients in ~150 countries, through its Workplace and Mobility practices. This practice is part of Global Infrastuructre
DXC Technology's positioning within support services is to improve the end-user experience, providing a choice of channels, and offering nondisruptive ways to get problems fixed.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC Technology’s next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook