DXC Technology – Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for DXC is a comprehensive assessment of DXC’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud and multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud and multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multiprocess HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
DXC Technology (DXC) is a provider of IT, consulting, and business process services, formed following the merger of CSC and HPE’s Enterprise Services division.
Its multi-process HR services offering includes employee data administration, organizational management, payroll data administration, time and attendance, recruitment administration, training administration, and contact center support.
DXC’s cloud-based HR services include assessment and advisory, implementation and transformation, AMS support, and organizational change management for Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, and Oracle HCM Cloud.
DXC has ~20 ongoing SAP SuccessFactors AMS clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.