DXC Technology - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services Vendor Assessment for DXC Technology is a comprehensive assessment of DXC Technology’s cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of ITservices and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
DXC’s cloud brokerage & orchestration services sit within DXC’s Cloud & Platform Services Global Offering Portfolio. DXC view cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services as one of the most changing and transformative areas within its business.
DXC is taking an approach to utilize its cloud brokerage and orchestration capabilities based on combined CSC and HPE ES experiences, a best-fit capabilities model, and automation of integration and aggregation capabilities. DXC has defined an offering for clients operating in a hybrid IT environment, with both a traditional data center and cloud environment where there is a requirement for an umbrella brokerage, orchestration, and automation capability to manage and provide visibility into how the ecosystem is working.
DXC provides managed cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments. DXC provides public cloud managed services primarily across Azure, AWS, and Alibaba.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of DXC Technology’s cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.