DXC- Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on DXC's provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quater. It accompanies NelsonHall's more commprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing ssuppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers llooking to bechmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in BPO/IT services sectors
Q2 FY19 performance mixed:
- Revenues mis by $200m. Two primary causes: heads of Americas region and application services business booth fired: heads of Americas region and application services business both fired; plans to increase hiring of and bench for digital skills
- Maintains momentum in major margin improvement across segments
- B2B does not improve from Q1
FY19 guidance revised: revenue guidance trimmed by $800m
Fy19 cost take out target incrreased by $175m
The incrremental savwings will help offset the impact of the revised revenue guidance.
Continues to acquire
To meet the following priorities:
- Scaling ServiceNow practice internationally:
- Expanding Salesforce
- Expansion of Medicaid business
Scope of the Report
THe reprot provides a quarterly update on DXC, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook