DXC- Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on DXC's provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO?IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monnitoring the capabilities of existing supplieers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advissing clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investorss specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Divestitutre of U.S. federal government business completed on June 1
Q1 FY19 performance: revenue in line with guidance, good margin improvement across segments, bookings in GBS and GIS struggle
Good progress on cost take out
Increasing emphasis on Bionix in new offerings
Continues to acquire to scale Enterprise & Cloud Applicationns business
Intention to dominate MMIS services market with Molina Medicaid Solutions aquisition
Unexpected departure of former EVP Steve Hilton suggests challenges in transforming delivery organization.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on DXC, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.