Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality rpeort is a market assessmetn report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating the art of the possible and the perpectivees of their ppeerss towards next generation customer services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target digital and service transformation opportunities within customer service in the travel, transport, and hospitality sectors
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and BPS sector.
Scope of the Report
The report is based on Interviews with CX services providers ffand clients. It analyzes the worldwide market for customer experience services in travel, transport, hospitality, and logitcs sectors and addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for CX Services in travel, transport, hospitality, and logitstics sectors?
-What is the market size and projected growth for the global for CX Servies in TT&H by geography
- What factors are inhibiting client adoption of CX Services in TT&H?
- What are the main CX Services offerings and services provided by vendors for these sectors?
- What is the current pattern of delivery location and how is this changing?
- What are the tools and frameworks used by CX Servies vendors for delivery and how are these changing?
- What are the selction criteria, challenges and ciritcal sucess factors for CX Services in TT&H?
Key Issues & Highlights
The customer experience services in travel, transport, hospitality, and logitistics market is estimated at ~6% of the global CX market (2017), growing at 4.9% CAAGR through 2021. North America and EUrpe represent over half of the market. Customer care is the largest service line, with revenue generation the fastes growing.
Key clients need form CX service operations are generate additonal revenues including from new scales, up-sell and cross-sell, and retention; to improve customer satisfaction level with better customer service quality, self-service, personalization; and to achieve cost reduction through automations.
Vendor's key offerings include cost optimization through offshoring and workflow automation, primarily in the back-office processes revenue uplift, and customer satisfaction improvement through improved agent training use of analytics and omni-channel delivery