Cornerstone OnDemand- Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for Cornerstone OnDemand is a comprehensive assessment of Cornerstone OnDemand HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is a cloud based talent management, learning, and human capital management software provider based in Santa Monica, California.
Cornerstone OnDemand cloud based HCM software offering provides the following modules:
- Core HR suite
- Recruiting suite
- Performance suite
- Learning suite
CSOD offers a modular approach, so there are no forced modules required for startup; clients can pick and implement any combination to fit their unique needs. Its HCM offering is focused on the transformational elements of HR vs. transactional, and therefore purposely lacks native payroll and benefits.
CSOD positions itself as a talent-driven HCM provider, and therefore focuses its solution on the transformational vs. transactional elements of HR. The Cornerstone platform can also act as a flexible wrapper or connector to consolidate systems globally, and to connect it to CSOD's various modules based on client needs.
Its offering is globally focused and targeted to the middle, upper middle, and large enterprise client; its ~3150 clients range in size from <1k to >600k employees. Its largest markets are in the U.S., U.K., and France.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of
Cornerstone OnDemand’s Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook