Conneqt- Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Conneqt is a comprehensive assessment of Conneqt's Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Soucing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability fo Mortgage and loans BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Conneqt’s offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. Conneqt is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Conneqt started it M&L BPS services business in 2007 delivering collection services to Tata Motor Finance. Over time that engagement has expanded to include a broad range of BPS services in collections, services and origination support.
From 2007 to 2017, Conneqts M&L BPS services business was focused on delivering in-person collections across India markets. Indian regulations enable lenders to reach out to customers via electronic means, typicall
Conneqt expanded into collecting monies for international lenders in
January 2015, by establishing relationships with Middle Eastern Banks who
had lent money to Indian nationals working in their home countries. The
business initially relied on a third-party distribution model to develop sales. Today, Conneqt uses a direct sales model in the Middle East and has a single large client.
In Novemeber 2017, Quess Corp., a Canada based BPS vendor, acquired 51% of Conneqt. Tata and Sons retain a 49% stake in Conneqt. Quess invetment in Conneqt is intended to enable Conneqt to expand into new markets and enhance its digital delivery capabilities.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loans BPS offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknessses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
-Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting sstrategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the compnay's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations