Conduent - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Conduent provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT Outsourcing and Business Process Services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Settles litigation with Texas HSSC
Concludes 3-year cost take out program early, exceeding targeted savings
Concludes divestiture program
Mid-term target of 15% AEBITDA margin remains
Closes first acquisition as Conduent in January
Claims core business is stable
Looking for topline growth in 2019
This Quarterly Update on Conduent is 16 pages.
For details, contact email@example.com
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Conduent, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Conduent’s BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue breakdowns
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook