Conduent - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NeslonHall's Quarterly Update on Conduent provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales, and business manager developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of IT Outsourcing Business Process Services and identifying vendor suitbaility for these servics
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor markeitng, sales and buinsess managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financials analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q3 Performance: short term bump in the roead? Or signaling a long term difficullt journey?
- Revenues misse and bookings light; lowers full year guidance
- Continued progress on cost take out and divestitutre initiatives
- Claims to be on track for the medium and long-term plan
- Substantial Increase in litigation reserve for Texas
Five factors given for the lowered guidance. Arguably, some of these should not have been a surprise to management.
Remains on track to deliver cumulative cost savings of $700m in 2018
Completes divestiture plan with last agreement due to transact in Q4
Signs definitive agreement for first acquisition as Conduent
Maintains 2019 outlook of 2-3% revenue growth
Including inorganic growth.
Two more external hires to Public Sector business leadership
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Conduent, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Conduent’s BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook