Conduent - Healthcare Payer BPS
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness profile on Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and healthcare payer BPS effectiveness services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the healthcare payer BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Conduent’s offerings and capabilities in healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness services.
Conduent supports healthcare payer BPS effectiveness services through BPO and proprietary technology solutions in plan design, member administration, and care management for commercial, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid MCO, and ACA plans. Conduent’s HSP Core Admin Integrated platform offers modular solutions to commercial payers with workflow automation, AI, and analytics to manage customer care, transaction processing, claims integrity, provider & network management, medical management, data & analytics, and security & compliance. For public sector clients, Conduent’s Medicaid Suite (CMdS) is a modular alternative to the MMIS solution utilized by many state Medicaid programs. CMdS provides a SaaS-based suite of modules to support claims processing, third-party liability, financial services, and federal reporting. Additional proprietary solutions include a payment integrity platform, interoperability exchange, and a case management platform.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization, including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook