Conduent - CMS in Telecommunications
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In January 2016, Xerox announced plans to split into two public companies, one holding its document-related technology and services and the other its business process services business (BPS). The separation was completed in January 2017, forming Conduent, the BPS company. Conduent has ~93k employees and ~$6.5bn in revenue.
Through its Xerox history, Conduent has been supporting telecommunications clients for 25 years.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s telecommunications offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.