Concentrix -Healthcare Payer BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s profile of Concentrix’s Healthcare Payer Business Process Services (BPS) is a comprehensive assessment of service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver business process services to healthcare payers
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall estimates that the Concentrix healthcare payer BPS practice generated approximately $125m in revenue in 2018 from both commercial and government clients. Concentrix is a subsidiary of SYNNEX, which acquired another BPS company, Convergys, in October, 2018, for $2.4bn. Synnex is currently integrating Convergys with Concentrix.
With the addition of Convergys delivery capabilities, Concentrix now has 60 delivery centers that touch payer BPS in some way. These are located in twelve countries, including the U.S., India, and the Philippines.
Distinctive elements of the Concentrix payer BPS practice:
• Concentrix is well rooted in the payer BPS industry. It entered the market in 2001 by contracting with a top five U.S. health plan in back-office claims processing. Concentrix now serves almost two dozen payers including large payers, BCBS plans, and government health entities.
• NelsonHall estimates that its health plan BPS revenue is split between commercial health plans (86%) and government healthcare payers (14%). Concentrix' government health practice supports both Medicare and Medicaid entities.
• Expect further investment in front-office customer/member engagement capabilities that leverage the 2017 Tigerspike acquisition and develop insight into the full customer/member lifecycle. Concentrix will likely want to help health plan customers to direct customers/members away from the more expensive communication channels (voice) towards less expensive chat, email and voice options that leverage automation (bots).
• Concentrix is investing in its care management capabilities, but these offerings, as well as their target customer profiles, are still immature. Reinforcing a Filipino workforce with on-shore talent, Concentrix is evaluating opportunities to build up a clinical workforce in the Southeastern region of the U.S.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Concentrix’ offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of healthcare payer BPS including the company’s:
• Offerings and key service components
• Delivery organization
• Customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts (where available)
• Revenue estimates for healthcare payer BPS
• Strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of healthcare payer BPS
• Strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook