Comdata - Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Customer Experience Services on Comdata is a comprehensive assessment of Comdata’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In December 2015, the Carlyle Group acquired a majority stake in Comdata; since then the company has made several acquisitions to expand its footprint in Europe and LATAM.
In January 2018, the company officially launched Comdata Digital to merge the management consulting practice of Colorado Consulting and Comdata’s Delta software development unit.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Comdata digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook