Cognizant – Salesforce Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Saleforce Service Vendor Assessment for Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant's Saleforce service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Soucisng managers monitoring the capabilites of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for Salesforce services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers, looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in IT services and digital.
Key Findings & Highlights
Cognizant highlights the comprehensiveness of its relationship with Salesforce. Cognizant is:
- A system integrationn partner
- A support partner. Cognizant highlights it is a Premier success partner, providing support services on behalf of Salesforce
- A significant cleint of Salesforce with 6.5K personnel using Sales Cloud internally
- AN ISV partenr with it MedVantaage product (targeting the medical devices industry). Also, Cognizant has several Full Force and Lightning Bolt IPs
- A BPaaS partners with three offerings: contact center BPS and Service Cloud systems integration work; Marketing Cloud and marketing campaign services and loan processing based on its Mortgage 360 IP.
Cognizant has grouped its Salesforce capabilities and personnel as part of the Enterprise Application Service (EAS) horizontal line. EAS itself is part of Cognizant DIgital Systems Integration and Technology. In total, EAS has 3.5k peronnel with Salesforce capabilities.
Cognizant focuses its Salesforce activities on several industries, i.e., banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), healthcare and life sciences, utilities, and retail and consumer goods. Cognizant has ~300 Salesforce clients.
In H2 2018, Cognizant acquired two Salesforce service specialists:
SaaSfocus, a Pune-based vendor targeting the Australian and Indian market.
SaaSfocus was large with 350 FTEs, and a client base in BFSI, manufacturing and automotive segments.
Advanced Technology Group, a Kansas-based CPQ specialist.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s
Salesforce service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength,
Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components,
accelerators, and “platforms”
Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the
company’s targeting strategy
Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook