Cognizant - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Cognizaant provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilites of exisitng suppliers of ITannd BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers llooking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector
Cognizant is halfway through a 3-year plan and is on track
Q2 2018 performance: revenues at low end of guidance impacted by ongoing softness in large banks; shift from legacy to digital work and margin improvement continue
Continues to acquire: expanding in healthcare into provider market; looking for furhter internationalization vertical diversification
Full year guidance implies further M&A activity and margin softening in H2
Announces second restructing program targeted at top of pyramid in the 3-year plan
New corproate logo and website refresh
This Quarterly Update on Cognizant is 15 pages. For details, contact
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Cognizant, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Cognizant's IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and finnancial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revennes breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.