Cognizant - Next Generation End-User Computing Service
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation EUC Services Vendor Assessment for Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant’s next generation EUC services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Within Managed Workplace Services, Cognizant has a focus on using cloud, analytics, automation, and personalization (end-user focused) to deliver a digital workplace. It is focused on five key service lines: enterprise productivity services, workspace on cloud services, digital workplace security services, device management services, and persona and personalization.
In 2016, Cognizant signed a strategic partnership with Microsoft to target Cognizant's clients for Windows 10 and Office 365 migration opportunities.
Cognizant has ~15k FTEs across Managed Workplace Services; of these, ~12k FTEs are dedicated to global service desk delivery and run services, and ~3k FTEs are dedicated to build services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s next generation EUC service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the
company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook