Market Research Logo

CloudPay - Payroll Services

CloudPay - Payroll Services

Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?

NelsonHall’s Next Generation Payroll Services Vendor Assessment forCloudPay is a comprehensive assessment of CloudPay’s Payroll Serviceoffering and capabilities, designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll process outsourcing RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking tobenchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support servicessector
HR and payroll decision makers.

Key Findings & Highlights

CloudPay, Inc (referred to as CloudPay in this document) is a SaaS-basedglobal payroll solutions provider which is developing as an emerging player in the multi-country managed services space. Founded in 1996 as Patersons Payroll Solutions Limited, it changed its name to CloudPay in October 2012, adopting the name of its multi-country SaaS payroll offering.Its sole focus is on providing global payroll and payments services in the cloud. The CloudPay platform is supported by a range of other services including implementation, managed services, payroll processing and support.CloudPay produces ~800k payslips and processes $3.5bn in paymentsannually. Approximately 75% of these pays are processed directly byCloudPay, with the remaining 25% produced using CloudPay’s network of in-country partners.CloudPay delivers its payroll managed services offerings from its servicecenters in:
Raleigh, U.S.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Andover, U.K.
Paris, France
Budapest, Hungary
Singapore
Shanghai, China
Makati City, Philippines.

Scope of the Report

The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis ofCloudPay’s payroll outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market andfinancial strength, including:
Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and newdevelopments
Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
Revenue estimates
Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including thecompany’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location,size and scale of delivery locations and their activities.


1. Background
2. Revenue Summary
3. Key Offerings
3.1 New Developments
4. Delivery Capability and Partnerships
4.1 Partners
4.2 Technology
4.3 Analytics
4.4 New Developments
5. Target Markets
5.1 Example Clients
6. Strategy
7. Strengths & Challenges
7.1 Strengths
7.2 Challenges
8. Outlook

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report