CloudPay- Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for CloudPay is a comprehensive assessment of CloudPay’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
CloudPay, Inc (referred to as CloudPay in this document) is a SaaS based global payroll solutions provider which is developing as an emerging player in the multi-country managed services space. Founded in 1996 as Patersons Payroll Solutions Limited, it changed its name to CloudPay in October 2012, adopting the name of its multi-country SaaS payroll offering.
CloudPay offers payroll solutions to clients in over 120 countries, in 26 languages, supporting 30 different currencies. Its sole focus is on providing global payroll and payments services in the cloud. The CloudPay platform is supported by a range of other services including implementation, managed services, payroll processing, and support.
CloudPay produces ~1m payslips and processes $3.8bn in payments annually. Approximately 75% of these payments are processed directly by CloudPay’s in-house staff, with the remaining 25% processed using CloudPay’s network of in-country partners.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CloudPay’s Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook