Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage and Orchestration Services
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage and Orchestration Services report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
- Soucing manager inwvestigating soucing developemnts within the use of vendors for cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services
- Operational decisons makers exploring the benefits and inbibitors of undergoing cloud infrastruture brokerage and orchestraation services initiatives
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchesstration services opportunities
- Fianical analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector, including cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall's market analysis of cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services consist of 64 pages.
Cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services are removing the complexity in managing hybrid enviornments and enabling greater reliability and continuity through the adoption of AI operations, and allowing the enterprise to increase the sspeed to market for digital initiatives.
Key requirements for cloud brokerage and orchestration services include th ability to manage the increasing complexity of the IT environment (where clients are working with mulltiple vendors based on different levels of adoption, and multiple destinations of cloud, such as private cloud for regulatory reasons, or public cloud), where the orchestration of services and seamless management of IT is key to enable workload agility. Additonal requirmentss include the ability to manage multi-cloud services through a single plane glass andd dashboard, and blending private, public and cloud managed services with existing on-premise IT.
Key services beign deloyed including cloud brokering, onboarding of new cloud services from CSP's (public, private and hosted), through a self-serve, catalog-based approach, and the ongoing management of cloud services once deloyed. In addiotion, single and multi cloud automated provisoning throough self-service provisoning, automating the end-to-end delivery and continuous managment of infrastructure
To deliver these services vendors are investing in capabilities including:
- Evolving cloud brokerage advisory
- Expanding clou escosystem partners
- Self-healing and autoomous remediation
- Automation IP
- Cognitive virtual agents
IT services vendor are also using a plethora of third-party tools in support of brokerage, orchestration, automation, AI, self-heal and end-user experience.
Scope of the Report
This report analyzes the market for cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services. It addesses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services?
- What are the customer requirments for cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services?
- What are the benefits.results which vendors have been able to achieve for their clients?
- What cloud infrastrucutre brokerage and orchestration services are organization buying from IT services vendors?
- What is the size and growth of the cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services market?
- Who are the leading vendors within the cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services market?
- What are the venfor selection criteria, challenges, and critical success factors for vendors tareting cloud infrastructure brokerage and orchestration services?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook