Cielo - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Nexxt Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Cielo is a comprehensive assessment of Cielo's recuitment process outsoucing (RPO) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makers exploringg the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsouricng industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
The Cielo brand was established in 2013 following the joining together of Pinstripe (U.S.) and Ochre House (U.K.), which had formed a strategic partnership in 2009.
Cielo serves 143 clients which have full end to end RPO contracts. Esstablished RPOs include healthcare, engineeringmanufacturing, pharmaceuticals and technology. Cielo offers end to end (enterprise RPO, project RPO, hybrid RPO, and total telant models
Cielo's revenue in 2016 were £188.8m. Cielo's RPO revenues in 2016 were 176.5m. Cielo's 2017 RPO revenues are estimated to be $227.5m, based on client wins realized or won during 2017.
Cielo will continue to focus predominately on enterprise RPO and move towards total talent solutions. It will continue its high touch, candidates/client-centric approach; evolve its existing services and introduce new services; and invest in its proprietary Cielo TalentCloud technology, focusing on analytics, RPA, chatbots, NLP and ML.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cielo-s recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market eand financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook