Capita - CX Services in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Retail and CPG report on Capita is a comprehensive assessment of Capita offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2018 Capita restructured its business, set out, and embarked on a multi-year transformation program under the 'Simplify, Strengthen, and Succeed' motto. Specific steps for the Customer Management division include investment in analytics, infrastructure, and tools, expansion into new sectors, extension of its U.K. market share, a turnaround of Continental Europe business margin, growth of the telecom segment in Germany and Switzerland, and roll out of best practices across operations.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capita customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the retail and CPG sectors, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook