Capita - CX Services in Energy and Utility
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Energy and Utility on Capita is a comprehensive assessment of Capita’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Capita offers CX services including industry-specific services such as maintaining the national gas safe registry in the U.K., smart meter governance in the country through a subsidiary Data Communications Company, and software implementation and data flow management with its company AMT Sybex.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capita customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the energy and utility sectors, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.