Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment for Capita is a comprehensive assesment of Capita's offerings and capablities designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT services markets
- Sourcing manageers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identfying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analsts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
In November 2017, Capita completed the sales of the Capita Asset Services division, which had been treated as a discontinuted opeation.
Capita has a new CEO, Jon Lewis, who has extensive experience in managing business turnarounds, though not in the BPO industry.
Following a review of Capita's structure, leadership, contracts and financial postion, Lewis has initated a transformation program, which has five worksteams, to improve Capita's performance over the mid-to-long term.
Publication of full year 2017 results has been delayed.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capita's IT services and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook