Capgemini – Smart IT Utilities Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Smart IT Utilities Services Vendor Assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s smart IT utilities services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for smart IT utility services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in smart IT utility services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Capgemini has developed its utility portfolio to help executive boards and CIO/CDO to address the end-to-end challenges they are facing in the utility industry, with the offerings portfolio aligned across three key pillars:
• Digital Customer Experience: providing full digital transformation for new channels, new ways of operating, RPA/AI, utility in a box (reinventing Customer acquisition and services), multi-channel capability through ODIGO
• Digital Operations: includes digital strategy and operations in support of networks: smart grids, microgrids, smart metering, SCADA, ADMS. In addition to decentralized assets including renewables and centralized assets across nuclear, providing consulting & integration services to build, maintain or refurbish a reactor or plant
• Digital Edge: IoT sensors at the edge of everything, and new business models including smart home, smart buildings, electric vehicles, smart charging, and improving energy services (energy aaS, microgrid aaS, EV charging aaS).
Capgemini supplements this portfolio with transversal services and technologies including cybersecurity, IoT, cloud infrastructure services, insight & data, business services, S/4 HANA.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s smart IT utilities service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook