Capgemini - Manged Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities in managed security services.
Capgemini established cybersecurity as a Global Service Line (GSL) in February 2015. The GSL cuts across Capgemini's SBUs, Capgemini Consulting, Sogeti, Application Services, and other managed services. It was established to bring together Capgemini's offerings in cybersecurity to establish reusable services across countries for consulting, design and build, and the monitoring of clients'security.
The GSL built on work which Capgemini had undertaken for flagship clients such as Airbus, DWP, the French Space Agency (CNES), Alstom Transport, and Foyer.
At the time of the establishment of the GSL, Capgemini was targeting high double-digit growth for the next 12 months.
In July 2015, Capgemini merged Euriware with Sogeti High Tech business. It had previously acquired French nuclear power company Areva's information systems business, Euriware, in May 2014. Euriware provided system integration sservices and industrial engineering and information secuirty systems to clients in the engergy, manufacturing, and the defense sectors. At the time of the acquistion, Euriware had 1.9k FTEs and revenues of €220m. The acquisition added cybersecurity services for senstive energy and lifecycle management. As part of the acquistion, Caapgemini signed a ten year, €1bn contract with AREVA to prodvie IT services
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini's managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and exxammples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations