Capgemini - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Managed Security Services profile on Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Capgemini's offeringss and capabilities in managed security services.
Capgemini offeers a range of cybersecurity services including:
- Consulting and assessment services
- Protection services
- Monitoring services.
Within its multi-tenant managed SOC Capgemini provides:
- Inciden prevention, with threat intelligence and vulnerability management
- Incident detection, using IBM QRadar to provide secrity monitoring, analytics, and GRC
- Response and reporting.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini's managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook