Capgemini - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Managed Security Services profile on Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Capgemini's offeringss and capabilities in managed security services.
Capgemini offeers a range of cybersecurity services including:
- Consulting and assessment services
- Protection services
- Monitoring services.
Within its multi-tenant managed SOC Capgemini provides:
- Inciden prevention, with threat intelligence and vulnerability management
- Incident detection, using IBM QRadar to provide secrity monitoring, analytics, and GRC
- Response and reporting.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini's managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations