Capgemini - Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan (M&L) BPS vendor assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s Next Generation M&L BPS offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for M&L BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities in mortgage and loan BPS. Capgemini is one of a number of mortgage and loan BPS companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Capgemini is a consulting, technology, and outsourcing services vendor and has a focus on the financial services industry, with ~900 clients.
In 2015, Capgemini acquired IGATE to strengthen its capabilities in retail banking BPS. IGATE started its M&L BPS business in 2004 with an engagement which involved it providing data validation for mortgage underwriting, and included all the underwriting work except for decisionmaking. By 2005, IGATE had expanded from pure people based services for mortgage origination to incorporate technology services in support of origination. By 2006, IGATE had expanded into providing loan administration BPS services to several private equity investors. M&L BPSis part of Capgemini’s retail banking BPS line of business, which in turn is part of its BFSI business vertical.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgmini’s M&L offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations