Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR profile on Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
Capgemini provides 25 different GDPR services, organized in 9 building blocks in 3 layers. The three layers are: Assessment Services, Remediation Services and Assurance Services.
Assessment Services include:
• GDPR assessment services, including program scoping, deep dive assessments, data protection impact assessments (DPIAs)
- GDPR program services, including data protection register management, awareness and change management, program coordination and follow-up, DPO organization and tooling, processor and third-party management, GDPR organization, methodology and procedures.
Remediation Services include:
- Data discovery services
- Data lifecycle services, such as data retention and data disposal
- Consent & individual's rights management services
- Pseudonymizing services
- Data protection services, including IAM and data and database security.
Assurance Services Include:
- Breach management and reporting services, including SOC services
- GDPR assurance services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook