Capgemini- Digital Banking Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities in Digital Banking services. Capgemini is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Capgemini began its digital banking services journey ten years ago by working with banks, first on their online banking services, then on omnichannel delivery; and it is now providing digital banking operational delivery.
In 2011, Capgemini decided that it wanted to develop a set of digital services offerings for the banking industry. It worked with MIT on a project to define what digital transformation means in banks. The outcome was to develop an approach which seeks to deliver integrated technology to support CX and operations. How services are delivered is more important to digital banking services than the technology delivered, in Capgemini’s view.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.