Capgemini – Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for Capgemini is a comprehenisive assessment of Capgemini's cloud and multi-process HR services offerings andd capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilites of exisitng suppliers of cloud and multi-porocess HR services and identifying vendor suitability
- Vendor marketing, salesm and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multi-process HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Capgemini is a provider of IT consulting, outsourcing, and professional services.
Its multi-process HR services offering includes workforce administration, HR data administration, payroll, compensation administration, recuirtment services, learning and developmen, preformance management, and helpdesk support.
Capgemini's cloud-based HR services include consulting, implementation services, and AMS ssupport for Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, and Oracle HCM Cloud
Capgemini has ~18 external multi-process HR services clients and serves ~460k employees
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini's cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and finanical strength including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook