Capgemini- Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services profile on Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities in cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services.
Capgemini provides an end-to-end cloud services portfolio; independent portfolio items which are fully interconnected and allow a client to enter or exit at any point in their cloud transformation journey. The portfolio includes:
• Advisory services: utilizing Capgemini Invent capabilities across strategy and target operating model (TOM) design
• Assessment: eAPM application portfolio rationalization, and technical cloud transformation assessment
• Migrate, modernize and cloud-native build: includes landing platform, AI, and integration development
• Operate: ADMNext and Capgemini Cloud Platform (CCP) to manage and monitor hybrid multi-cloud environments.
Capgemini's cloud go-to-market and solutioning are further driven by in-region CoE's and Applied Innovation Exchanges (AIEs), to bring together cloud and industry-specific knowledge and skills.
Capgemini has identified its typical cloud clients across four distinct groupings, which include:
• Beginners: typically trying to replicate a data center in the cloud, and have no cloud culture and governance with a traditional IT focus across the enterprise
• Conservatives: an overarching Cloud vision exists, but the enterprise is constrained by complex governance structures that prohibit speed and agility
• Fashionistas: have a strong opinion on cloud and knowledge and are on their agile journey. However, they lack cloud governance, architecture, and dedicated skillsets
• Digital Leaders: business owns the IT with strong alignment of the cloud for business acceleration, including governance and execution. Typically need help to financially engineer cloud transformation with project-based engagement opportunities.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook