Capgemini - Blockchain Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s blockchain services vendor assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s blockchain offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within blockchain
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of blockchain as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the blockchain industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Capgemini organized its blockchain center of excellence in 2016 and commenced commercial operations in designing and deploying blockchain proofs of concept the year following. The company reached ~100 dedicated staff in its CoE and distributed BU DLT presence combined at the end of 2017.
Capgemini is a Professional Services member of the Hyperledger Project, and was an early contributor to the Hyperledger Fabric framework.
Cappgemini does not disclose its blockchain-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from blockchain projects at $3m.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s blockchain offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook