Capgemini- Advances in Analytics BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advances in Analytics BPS report on Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of BPS and identifying vendor suitability for BPS RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In September 2018, Capgemini launched a new global service line, Capgemini Invent which combines the group’s digital innovation capabilities across several units. Invent comprises six practices including Insight-driven enterprise, data analytics, and AI.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini analytics offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook