Capgemini - The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking Vendor Assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini's RPA and AI in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Soucing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suiability for RPA and AI in Banking RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Capgemini's offerings and capabilities in RPA and AI in Banking. Capgemini is one of a number of RPA and AI services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis program.
Capgemini has been active in RPA since 2013, initially applying UIPath RPA in support of its finance and accounting BPS client base. At the same time, IGATE (acquired by Capgemini in late 2015) had been active in applying RPA, typically based onn Blue Prism, principally in the banking and insurance sectors. By 2017, Capgemini had deployed RPA in banking at four financial services institutions. Since then Capgemini has expanded its RPA footprint to over 40 BFS clients.
In 2017, Capgemini introduced its Automation Drive framework approach to RPA, analytics and automation to drive use of advanced technologies as part of digital transformation across the entire stack of BPS, application services and IT infrastructure management.
Scope of the Report
THe report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RPA and AI in Banking offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting sstrategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the commpany's offerrings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook