Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Capgemini is a comprehensive assessment of Capgemini’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
New brand; M&A to build Digital Capabilities; Ambition to be a ‘Leader for Leaders’
In October 2017, Capgemini marked its 50th anniversary by unveiling a new brand and visual identity designed to reflect the qualities of dynamism, precision, and people (the ‘Collaborative Business Experience’ tagline stays).
Following a hiatus in 2016, while it focused in integrating IGATE, 2017 saw a resumption in M&A activity, with most of these bringing in new skills, several in the areas of user-design and CX
An acquisition later in 2018 will significantly boost Capgemini’s cyber capabilities in the U.S.
Although Capgemini’s financial ability for M&A activity is relatively small postIGATE,
we expect to see further tuck-in acquisitions that will enhance its
capabilities in areas such as CX, analytics, digital manufacturing and cyber.
Strong performance in H1 2018, achieving its objective of 5%-7% CC/CS annual growth that it formulated five years ago. Digital and cloud revenues are approaching 50% of the business
Joint COO appointments
Succession planning and to drive group strategic priorities, which include:
- Strengthening client intimacy
- Reinvigorating the portfolio. There is also a new CTO role, to drive the
Innovation agenda, and changes in leadership in several global service lines
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capgemini’s IT services and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook