Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Capgemini provides a snapshot of ddevelopments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng supplierss of IT and BPo services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Q4 2017 Performance: strong end to the year; meets or exceeds all full year targets
A fourth quarter of accelerating organic growth, with the impact of HMRC insourcing beginning to lessen. Particularly strong quarter in North America.
Looking at Capgemini's full year 2017 performance
- Organic growth was ahead of guidance
- Ajusted operating margin was at the low end of guidance impacted by delivery capability investment, pricing pressure in renewal in the U.S. and currency
- Organic FCF above guidance.
Q4 bookings boosted by McDonalds deal
2018 Guidance: steady progres against 2020 targets
Announcement of Two COOs
Succession planning in evidence
As expected, another acquisiton in U.S.
Liquid Hub will accelerate the shift of its portfolio towards digtial offerings in North America, expanding its creative capabilities and strengthening its presence in the healthcare and life science sector.
New AIE in New Yor
Opened in October, also houses Fahrenheit 212
50th birthday Brand Refresh
Emphasizes “people, precision, dynamism”.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Capgemini, looking at finaincal performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Asssessment program which looks at Capgemini's IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and finaical strengths, including:
- Identification of the copany's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknessses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook