Capco - Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Management Operations Services Vendor Assessment for Capco is a comprehensive assessment of Capco’s Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Capco’s offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. Capco is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Capco is a global business and technology consulting firm that focuses on the financial services industry. It targets wealth management as one of four key industry targets. Capco has two key wealth management practices, North America and Europe, which deliver a different portfolio of services based on the regional variation of client demands.
Capco began providing services to the wealth management industry on its inception in 1998, with its initial clients, based in Europe, buying risk management services. Over time, it has built out its W&A management services offerings to include consulting and solution implementation services for W&A managers across most geographies. Capco believes a key strength is its staff of consultants with industry experience, who can deliver global projects for institutions, from a local presence in each market, with an understanding of the local regulations, customer preferences, and infrastructure constraints.
In 2010, Capco launched a North American Wealth and Investment Management Group, to support industry efforts to restructure operations in response to the financial crisis of 2008. Capco began providing management and technology consulting services for:
- Wealth managers
- Investment institutions
- Investor services firms.
- Change management
- Open architecture product strategy
- Operating model design
- Clearing platform technology evaluation
- ETF processing
- Merger integration.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capco’s W&A operations services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.