Capco - Digital Banking Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Capco is a comprehensive assessment of Capco’s Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Capco’s offerings and capabilities in Digital Banking services. Capco is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
This profile analyzes Capco’s digital banking business for the U.K. marketplace. Capco has digital banking services practices in the Americas, APAC, and EMEA, in addition to the services profiled here.
Capco’s heritage is in capital markets consulting. In 2008 it broadened its coverage to retail and commercial banking, insurance, and wealth and asset management. Since then, Capco began developing its digital banking services and strategy for BFS. Clients at that time were asking for offerings including:
- Online and mobile enablement to migrate transactions to the online channel
- Improved ability to service customers in the online and mobile channels
- Reduced cost via STP and automation.
Capco decided to expand its digital offerings to enable financial institutions to procure comprehensive digital services, enabling it to take a business problem or an idea all the way through an iterative design process, build it, and launch it to the market in an accelerated timeframe.
Capco has grown its digital banking practice from one initially to 150 employees today in the U.K.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Capco’s Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.