CX Services Market Forecast: 2018-2022
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Global CX Services Market Forecast: 2018-2022 report is a comprehensive market forecast report designed for
- Sourcing managers monitoring the CX services industry, and identifying leading vendors for shortlists and RFPs
- Executives seeking assistance in identifying levels of CX services vendor presence by service line and geography
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to identify market sizes and growth rates and their market share relative to their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
NelsonHall’s “Banking Market Forecast: 2018-2022” consists of 100 pages.
This report covers four CX services service lines covered by NelsonHall, providing market forecasts and vendor revenue shares for each combination of service line and geography.
The full breakdown of NelsonHall’s BPS market forecast and vendor market shares across 81 BPS service lines, 39 geographies, and 39 industry sectors can be obtained via NelsonHall's Self-Service Forecast Tool.
This self-service tool is aimed at assisting executives in accessing the precise combinations of market size, growth, and vendor share information they require rapidly and cost-effectively, in support of more-informed decision-making.
In particular, the NelsonHall Self-Service Market Forecasting tool enables executives to tailor the scope of any market forecast or vendor market share download by selecting one or multiple service lines, geographies, and industry sectors and downloading market size, growth and vendor share information against these parameters. Furthermore, decision-makers are no longer inconvenienced by delays in manual production of customized reports on their behalf.
The tool now covers not just business process services but has subsequently been expanded to support 13 IT outsourcing service lines, also by geography and industry sector.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a forecast for the global CX services outsourcing market overall and by geography and by service line. It covers the following:
- The CX services market size for 2017 and the forecast for the CX services market through 2018 to 2022
- The CX services market size and forecast for North America, specifically
covering the U.S. and Canada, EMEA, specifically covering U.K., France, Germany, and Italy, Asia Pacific and Latin America